Sunday, April 28, 2013

Estilo Spanish Tapas Bar & Charcoal Grill - Publika

esTilo is a cafe/bar that served Spanish food and wine/cocktails. A random pick of choices, esTilo has nice ambiance with colourful hanging lightings, romantic and friendly atmosphere, suitable for friends, family as well as lovely couples to hang out. 







Guess what?? i spotted something in the photo above which i like the most in this cafe - the "rattan hanging chair". Someday, I will definitely hang one outside my future house balcony. Imagining I'm sitting on it, enjoying the nice view of the garden with a cup of nicely brewed coffee. Hmm.....awesome, right?

Enough with all this grandma story, now talk about what me and my friend order for our dinner.
Calamarés Rellenos,Tapas Calientes (Appetizer), which is baby squid stuffed with prawn meat and vegetables.
Calamares Rellenos - RM16

Capellini Mariscos, a seafood pasta, with clams, mussels, squid and prawns in spicy tomato sauce.


Capellini Mariscos- RM30

Opps the next one i cant remember what we order, i remember is a lamb and served with spanish rice. Maybe it is Corderos Lamb Chuletillas.


Lastly, we have our dessert, Molten Lava. Slurps slurps the name itself already sound yummy actual is also taste super delicious. As the warm chocolate really flowout just like the lava exploded from the volcano.



Molten Lava -RM16

Another nice weekend i had. Thanks to my friend for my belated birthday celebration, he brought me to have nice food and pamper my stomach. 

Address: Lot 34, level G2 the square, publika, solaris dutamas, jalan dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Business Hour: Mon - Sun11:00 - 01:00
Contact no.:03-6203 9883

No comments:

Post a Comment